Saturday, June 9, 2012

♥My Beloved Girl Frenz♥

I have many frenz since I was study in Lum Hua....
They all are my girl frenz....

She...Melissa
A clever girl

My best frenz♥
 we noe each other since we study Years 2,when we went to a same tuition class....

She...JX(Jia Xien)
My best frenz too♥....she is a tall and pretty girl...Is it her?
We also noe each other since we study Years 2....coz she cum from KL.....
She...LYL(Yong Le)
My dear...♥
She is very cute and pretty,,rite??

She...Swee Fong
My 2nd dear...♥
She is the prettiest I think...Is it correct??

She is Xin Yi..
My good frenz...♥
She also the pretty 1~~~rite rite rite??

Her name is Shing Huey....
My good frenz too!!♥
Also a lenq luii!!

She...Wei Jie...
My sister and also good frenz....♥
A "Guai Luii" she is....always help her mummy in the shop....

S.H.E....Jia Yen..
My  lovely ji mui !♥
She always make joke for me~~:)


She is Jenny...
My another good frenz !♥
She now is the most blessed girl between all of us...bcoz she alrd haf...erm...... xDD


I haf 4 another good frenz also!!
Their name is Huey Yi ,Qiao Wei,Ying Xiang and Pei Yi....
They are cute...I love their smile so much!! =)

I hope our FRIENDSHIP 4 ever!!

友谊万岁!!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute wei jie,xin yi,jia yen n jenny !!! ~ guai luii tu apa dxj?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete